INTERNET IP (192.168.30.1)

BRANCH 2 

MPLS IP (192.168.20.2)

INTERNET IP (192.168.1.1)

HUB

MPLS IP (192.168.20.3)

INTERNET IP (192.168.10.1)

MY QUESTION IS ALL RELATED TO BRANCH 1. ALL SOLUTION IS REQUIRED FOR BRANCH 1

ON BRANCH 1, I AM GETTING INTERNET ACCESS FROM HUB INTERNET WHEN ON MPLS.

WHEN MPLS ID DOWN I GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM BRANCH OWN INTERNET

HOW CAN I USE BRANCH 2 INTERNET ON BRANCH 1 ON BOTH MPLS AND INTERNET CONNECTIONS.

3 Replies 3

lakhwaraa
Level 1
Level 1

lakhwaraa_1-1670830736966.png

Hello
Your topology doesn’t look correct, it suggests branch 1 connects to bracnh2 to reach the hub, I assume this is not correct, Also you don’t mention what dynamic routing (if any) you are currently using

I would say for your query so to use branch2 mpls/internet connection from branch 1 it could be possibly accomplished with a conditional policy route, but especially for mpls the return traffic could and most probably take a different path than branch 2<>branch1, however you don’t provide enough information on you current topology to suggest a definative solution.

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

Ok

My branch is connected to hub via mpls  for main servers and gets internet from hub

my branch also has branch internet and connects to hub with ipsec tunnel for main servers and gets internet access from branch internet and hub servers via ipsec tunnel when mpls is not working.

Now branch 2 is also like hub and branch 1 connects to branch 2 servers via ipsec tunnel but does not get its internet

i need to get branch 1 access to branch 2 internet . 

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card