Helpful
Replies

Internet on VLANS

unleashed333
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All

I have a query regarding attached Network Design

PC---2960---3750(One Routed Port and All Switched Port)------------------------ 3750(One Routed Port and All Switched Port)-----2960------Internet

I have many Vlans on left side of image , Right Side of Image is having internet connection via Modem, and local connectivity between VLAN works fine but Other Vlans Except Vlan1 is able to Access Internet..

Note that 3750X did  not have NAT Feature ,How should I able to get Internet on Other Vlans (10,20)

Please Reply

4 Replies 4

Hello

Seem like the linksys router is already performing NAT - Do devices  vlan 10/20 have reachability this router?

res

Paul

Please don't forget to rate any posts that have been helpful.

Thanks.

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

unleashed333
Level 1
Level 1

Dear

I have redistribute connected route to EIGRP but VLAN 10,20 did not have reachability to Linksys device.

Hi,

you should add static routes for vlan 10 and 20 on the wrt300N pointing towards the MLS 1

Regards

Alain

Don't forget to rate helpful posts.

Don't forget to rate helpful posts.

Hi

Thanks for support.I have another Modem in place of wrt300n and did not have any static route option in it and MLS1 is 3750x and did not have any NAT Option.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card