Level 1
Level 1

I want to download the last ios but it's not, it's for my test environment

8 Replies 8

InayathUlla Sharieff
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

To download the latest the IOS from cisco site you need to have the valid contract on your box to use the ios for the same. If in case you already have it then just go to the following site and select the respective product and donwload the IOS.

https://software.cisco.com/download/navigator.html?mdfid=268437593

HtH

Regards

Inayath

I'm not a contract t concument, it's for testing in my network environment, also see that this version is more stable

No contract then you cannot download the ios as you need to click the license agreement to download the ios.

I have problems with the existing ios who can help with

Disclaimer

The Author of this posting offers the information contained within this posting without consideration and with the reader's understanding that there's no implied or expressed suitability or fitness for any purpose. Information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as rendering professional advice of any kind. Usage of this posting's information is solely at reader's own risk.

Liability Disclaimer

In no event shall Author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profit) arising out of the use or inability to use the posting's information even if Author has been advised of the possibility of such damage.

Posting

It depends on the nature of the problem.

If it's a question of configuration, often someone will post a helpful answer.

If it's a problem caused by an IOS bug, on these forums, someone might be able to provide information if it's a known bug, and if it is, some (very few) have a documented work around.  The more common solution, though, is you'll need to upgrade your IOS, and for that, you generally need an active service contract.  However, if the bug is related to security, sometimes Cisco provides free IOS upgrades that fix those.  You would have to contact Cisco.

but I have no contract with cisco how can I get over it ios for my studies, this is the version that I have version 12,4ja

sometimes someone can help me please

Disclaimer

The Author of this posting offers the information contained within this posting without consideration and with the reader's understanding that there's no implied or expressed suitability or fitness for any purpose. Information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as rendering professional advice of any kind. Usage of this posting's information is solely at reader's own risk.

Liability Disclaimer

In no event shall Author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profit) arising out of the use or inability to use the posting's information even if Author has been advised of the possibility of such damage.

Posting

You'll need to take your case to Cisco.  To the best of my understanding, anyone else providing you an IOS would be illegal.

I really have no contract with Cisco will then not, then look for other ways my my teacher

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card