Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Studying for my CCNA and I thought I'd practice some basic configurations, such as router on a stick. I setup 4 PC's (each representing an imaginary number of hosts) each with a vlan attached to a switch leading to a router, with the link betwe...

hello every body what is the differentsfp-10/25g-lr-s (10-3251-01) and sfp-10/25g-lr-s (10-3251-02)

nagy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We would like to purchase a cisco switch which need to be under TAA compliance. Please provide the TAA compliant statement (document), if the below mentionedCisco IB-C9300-48T-A and IB-C9300-24T-A is under Trade Agreements Act (TAA) compliance.

HiI have 4 Cisco 2960 switches and 3 unmanaged switches. All are connected via fiber cable to a core switch 4503-3 and it is connected to a VPN router and internet router. (still don't have access to the routers yet)I know I have to replace the unman...

Hello,At my home, I had an 8 port 2960G switch die after a power outage today.  I replaced it with a ISR 1921 that has an 8 port ESM.  It's been a very long time since I messed with configuring ESMs...  My plan was to just copy over all of the switch...

Hi All,  am using Cisco 9200 switches and assigned management IP as under mentioned. I have some other servers which are using the same IP network and with VLAN 10 , but am not able to ping switch from my laptop configured with VLAN 10 . Can you plea...

uni1389 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,before on this switch (nexus 7000) i could do a "wr" or "copy run start" no problem but now i get thiswr[########################################] 100%Configuration update aborted: request was abortedthanks,rob