cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP ROUTE CONFLICT

tarekesmail
Level 1
Level 1

Dears, I have 2 Cisco Routers 1841 connected to ISP ADSL Router this 2 Cisco routers have static ip and there are routing to the gateway using this ios command

ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 41.22.11.22

This IP 41.22.11.22  is the gateway also the ISP ADSL router has WiFi when i try to connected to WiFi using this router and my pc the message appear there are computer using the same ip and no computers using any other IPs, the cisco routers using 192.168.2.0 and 192.168.3.0 and the ISP ADSL Router using 192.168.1.1, this message appear when i trying to give my computer any ip in 192.168.1.0 subnet

NOTE:

The two cisco routers using VPN tunnel between them

Thanks in advance

3 Replies 3

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

curious set up. when you connect to wifi via your dsl router, what IP address to you get assigned?  

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

The DHCP on ISP ADSL Router can't give me IP when the route set on cisco routers and when i try to set static ip the ip conflict message appear

Hello,

post the running configuration of the Cisco router, as well as the output of 'show ip int brief'...

Which brand/type is the ADSL router ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: