cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is the WS-C3750G-24T-E still for sale, or is end of life and there is a replacement

thomas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

If I go to the product page for switches, I see the 3750v2 listed, however I can not find and EoS notice for this model..is it currently in sale? If not what is the migration or replacement product?

Thank you

Martin

2 Replies 2

Joseph W. Doherty
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Disclaimer

The  Author of this posting offers the information contained within this  posting without consideration and with the reader's understanding that  there's no implied or expressed suitability or fitness for any purpose.   Information provided is for informational purposes only and should not  be construed as rendering professional advice of any kind.  Usage of  this posting's information is solely at reader's own risk.

Liability Disclaimer

In  no event shall Author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including,  without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profit) arising out  of the use or inability to use the posting's information even if Author  has been advised of the possibility of such damage.

Posting

I believe most if not all the G models are still available.  The V2s replace the original 10/100 3750s.

The "replacement" product would the the 3750-X series.  This also can replace the 3750-E series, which I believe is also still available.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card