Views
Helpful
Replies

Latency of Cisco Nexus 93180YC-FX

ranjit123
Level 3
Level 3

ear All,

I wanted to check latency of Nexus 93180YC-FX as per data sheet it says latency is 1 microsecond.

Our requirement is to reduce to the same to nano second is there any license available for the same?

where we can install the license in the box and reduce the latency..

Regards,

Ranjit

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Licensing and hardware performance are unrelated.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Hi
You should be using 3ks and 6ks for low latency , 9ks are store and forward switches if you want low latency for likes of super sensitive apps or stocks use cut through switches , nx 6ks and 3ks

i use 91380s and 93240s ,stable switches but not specifically LL

3500s NX

Lowest latency in the industry

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/switches/nexus-3000-series-switches/index.html#~stickynav=1

anthonykahwati
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I know this thread is a couple of years old now, but is there anything more specific on the latency of the 93180YC-FX3?

I've seen the data sheet that just specifies sub milli-second but looking for more detail like port to port, actual ns/ms numbers, etc.

Thanks in advance

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card