Views
Helpful
Replies

Many cisco switch many mac and vlan

Emresokullu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

ı have 2000 swtich 10 vlan cctv iphone,access card,printer,client computer.I have for cctv camera mac address so ı wanto be one time all cctv camera all mac adress change our switch vlan.How ı do? Our 2500 cctv camera one time all camera all switch how can ı do change vlan on the switch 

thank you

3 Replies 3

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

You maybe able to do this with some sort of management tool like Cisco prime.  Other than that you would have to change the vlan manually per switch.

HTH

Hi

I know it can be done using NCM on Solarwinds Orion, you create a script, select the switches and set up the date and time to apply the changes. 

https://thwack.solarwinds.com/community/solarwinds-community/product-blog/blog/2012/05/23/more-automation-in-ncm-usage-of-variables-and-custom-properties-in-command-scripts-and-config-change-templates

I have not used Cisco Prime but you could verify its tools as Reza mentioned.  

Please don't forget to rate or mark as answered if the comments are useful

:-)

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<

Hi thank you for back, ı know NCM modul ı can peer switch but ı dont know whic switch whic port plug camera i need looking arp table automatic after change vlan than need

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card