Views
Helpful
Replies

ME 3400 Circuit Diagram/Repair Sheet

TrivialPants
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

This may be a dead-end, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. I have a couple of EOL 3400 devices that I had some time to fiddle with & I believe I am getting to a point where I need a troubleshooting diagram/circuit diagram to verify a couple of things. 

I was just curious if this was something that I could find on the Cisco site but was just missing. It doesn't appear to be present in the downloads for the product, and may not be publicly available by Cisco as it was something they recommended users send in via TAC to fix when the devices were in warranty. 

If not, that is fine, but I just wanted to check in. I may just count this as a loss if so & continue troubleshooting some without it as a hobby project!

Thanks a lot!

1 Reply 1

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

The 3400 series haven EOL/EOS for sometimes now and not sure if you can find any more info on them. What specific info are you looking for?

HTH

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card