cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MET: %C4K_SWITCHINGENGINEMAN-3-PPECELLDUPDETECTED: Free cell A5A9 is duplicated, at positions 8194 and 81EE

halima.naboulsi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I had this error on my cisco 4506 :

MET: %C4K_SWITCHINGENGINEMAN-3-PPECELLDUPDETECTED: Free cell A5A9 is duplicated, at positions 8194 and 81EE.

MET: %C4K_SWITCHINGENGINEMAN-3-PPECELLDUPDETECTED: Free cell A5A9 is duplicated, at positions 7D65 and 7DBF.

MET: %C4K_SWITCHINGENGINEMAN-3-PPECELLDUPDETECTED: Free cell E537 is duplicated, at positions 7939 and 7987.

MET: %C4K_SWITCHINGENGINEMAN-3-PPECELLDUPDETECTED: Free cell 4F4F is duplicated, at positions 54FD and 53DD.

I didn't find anything about this subject.

The IOS installed on my switch is cat4500-ipbasek9-mz.122-50.SG.bin

Could you help me to solve this issue?

Regards,

2 Replies 2

Ian Jay
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Halima,

The error is most likely a parity problem on the supervisor engine. This can be transient and recovered through software, or may be a hardware parity error that can cause a crash if it continues. There is more information here CSCsg28982 which suggests the parity issues indicated.

If you continue to see more issues, I would suggest logging a case with TAC to have them provide further feedback.

/ijay

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco