Views
Helpful
Replies

MIB help?

esink4601
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to get some MIBs for some new ISR 4331's we've deployed. Issue is that I've never done MIBs for Cisco gear before. I'm pretty accostomed to a device having like one MIB with all the OIDs I'd ever need in it. I'm starting to figure out this is not how it works for Cisco.

Can someone kind of guide me to how I would find the MIBs for CPU and Interface stats for the ISR 4331?

thanks!

/Evan

2 Replies 2

Steve Fuller
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Evan,

A good place to start is the SNMP Object Navigator as this allows you to search, translate OID, download MIBs etc.

For what you need you should be able to use the following MIBs

For a list of all MIBs supported on the ISR 4431, and links to download, see the Cisco ISR 4000 SNMP MIB Support List.

Regards

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to get some MIBs for some new ISR 4331's we've deployed. Issue is that I've never done MIBs for Cisco gear before. I'm pretty accostomed to a device having like one MIB with all the OIDs I'd ever need in it. I'm starting to figure out this is not how it works for Cisco.

Can someone kind of guide me to how I would find the MIBs for CPU and Interface stats for the ISR 4331?

thanks!

/Evan

Hi Evan,

As stated by Steve you can start with SNMP object navigator and link for FTP which gives MIB support.

Have a look on the below link MIB specification Guide ISR 4000 which explains on how to download MIB and configure.

Hope it Helps..

-GI

Rate if it Helps

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card