Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi guys . i have a network with below topology. In the core layer, I want to have redundancy, which means that if the main core switch of my network has a problem, the backup switch will automatically enter the circuit. What method is there? 

redundancy in core layer.png
chpmotry by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, hopefully this is the right place for this question. We have a switch stack of three 9300 switches running IOS XE that handle networking for the office area.  The office machines sit on a single vlan.  DHCP is provided by a Linux DHCP server sitt...

RyanMcC by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to access the WEB UI but it is giving me error:ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCHThe client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.I am using client with Windows 2019 server OS..  Chrome Version 123.0.6312....

cbgrape by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day;Need help with how I can configure NAT overload with an existing vrf on a CAT9K_IOSXE V16.12.  This is what I am struggling with, I currently have a vrf called AWSDX-S3.  Now what I am trying to do is I have added a L2 SW and ran trunk ports...

gurowar by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi A costumer is asking us how much heat a 3650 switch are producing to calculate the HVAC for cooling. We are cheeking the DATA-SHEET but the only information about this is is the Airflow and Operating temperature. Anyone knows where we can find thi...

We are seeing random high memory utilisation spikes on our Cisco 9200L switches, running version 17.9.4a. We thought this might be related to the application visibility that is pushed out to them via Cisco Catalyst Centre, so we disabled application ...