Views
Helpful
Replies

MLACP - Multichassis LACP ME3600X

Nils 86
Level 1
Level 1

Hey,

does anyone know in which IOS Version the ME3600X Switches will support the MLACP feature?      

kind regards

Nils

7 Replies 7

InayathUlla Sharieff
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Nils,

I could see the following feature is supported under the 15.3(2)S release.

{

Cisco IOS Release15.3(2)S

The following are the new software features introduced in Cisco IOS Release 15.3(2)S.

L2VPN Protocol Based CLI—This feature provides L2VPN protocol base CLI support for the following functional areas: L2TPv3, CESoUDP and mLACP.

}

HTH

Regards

Inayath

*Plz rate all usefull posts.

Hi Inayath,

i think this feature discripes they way how you can configer L2VPN or pseudowire.

what i mean is the feature to configure a LACP Etherchannel about two sperated chassis,

see here http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/cether/configuration/guide/ce_mlacp.pdf

regards

Nils

Hi Nils,

Ops apologie for wrong info. Unfortunately Me3600 doesnt support mLACP as of now but it is certainly on the roadmap on the future support.

Also I dont see any latest date for it to be supported on ME3600.

HTH

Regards

Inayath

Please rate useful posts and remember to mark any solved questions as answered. Thank you.

Hi Inayath,

thank you for your answer! I hope it will come soon

Do you know if its possible that "normal" cisco users get an info in which software release the feature will be availible?

regards Nils

Hi Nils,

Yes offcourse. When the feature will be availabe then it would be reflecting the sme in the release notes of the latest ios.

Regards

Inayath

Hi Inayath,

ok i know the release Notes of the available IOS releases, but it is not possible to look in which software version which feature will be availible? Like mLACP will be suppoerted in IOS 15.4.1 and releses in Q4 2013 for example.

regards

Nils

Hi Nils,

Other than feature navigatore and release notes i dont think any other way you can check it with normal user account.

HTH

Regards

Inayath

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card