Views
Helpful
Replies

My router has problems starting 2811

rllanovarced
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Tell you that recently my 2811 router has problems, the computer turns on but does not show me any command or error in the terminal or console at startup and stays on but does not show anything, something curious is that the terminals to connect a Fast Ethernet network cable light.

Can anyone give me some idea of the problem.

Thank you for your cooperation.Hello
Tell you that recently my 2811 router has problems, the computer turns on but does not show me any command or error in the terminal or console at startup and stays on but does not show anything, something curious is that the terminals to connect a Fast Ethernet network cable light.
Can anyone give me some idea of the problem.
Thank you for your cooperation.

2 Replies 2

Plinio Brandao
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Rolando,

Can you explain a little more?

You put your console cable at the router, but nothing is shown at your terminal, right?

You put a fastethernet cable at the fastethernet port and the led turns on, ok?

Did you verify the parameters of the terminal for console? 9600, etc?

Hello, you're right comentarte if all is true and if reviciones performs the COM terminal of the input bits per second but nothing does not show me nothing at the other terminal and either probe, probe removing all the modules serial and FXO and FXS modules available to the router, flash the same way, to see if I get rommon mode the router but nothing on but no sign of any kind.

Connect a network cable to the Ethernet module and if I get response connectivity, but the interface has no ip or anything like that.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card