Views
Helpful
Replies

Need Help to Solve query of My Network

Vikrant Ambhore
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All Experts,

I have some query In my Network, Please Look on my Attached Diagram & Configuration for getting More details,

1:-I Must need to Ping 10.34.249.0/27 from 172.16.105.0/24 & vice-versa but Gateway should be Juniper Router on Server, I am able to Ping if I used VLAN-10 as a gateway, but if I  used VLAN-10 then I am unable to ping RBI Network

2:-I need Internet from ASA, I am able to Access Internet from ASA If I plugged my LAP-TOP to ASA directly,

3:-All Server should be Able to ping RBI Network, presently I am able to ping RBI Network because I am using Juniper as a gateway,

I must to Below thing

*I want to Access Server from 172.16.105.0/24
*I must need to Access RBI Network
*I need Internet on Server through ASA

Please Someone help me,

Vikrant

2 Replies 2

Latchum Naidu
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Vikrant,

1:-I Must need to Ping 10.34.249.0/27 from 172.16.105.0/24 & vice-versa but Gateway should be Juniper Router on Server, I am able to Ping if I used VLAN-10 as a gateway, but if I  used VLAN-10 then I am unable to ping RBI Network
I am able to Ping if I used VLAN-10 as a gateway, but if I  used VLAN-10 then I am unable to ping RBI Network
What is this I am bit confuse as you said, you are able to ping If use VLAN-10 but not if use VLAN-10

2:-I need Internet from ASA, I am able to Access Internet from ASA If I plugged my LAP-TOP to ASA directly,
You need to configure NAT for the rest of the nework like below.
global (outside) 1 interface
nat (inside) 1 192.168.5.0 255.255.255.0

3:-All Server should be Able to ping RBI Network, presently I am able to ping RBI Network because I am using Juniper as a gateway,
Make sure the inter vlan routing is happening perfectly.

HTH
Please click on the correct answer if this answered your question.
Regards,
Naidu.

Thanks for your reply,

Can you please look My configuratiion, I am not getting where i wrong

Connections are as below

ADSL Modem<----->ASA (interface Ethernet0/0)

ASA<----------->L-2 Switch(interface Ethernet0/1)

Juniper<------->ASA (interface Ethernet0/2)        this Interface is Not configure yet

Thanks

Vikrant

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card