Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a better way to upgrade these yet?Obviously, I want to reboot after-hours. The install command still cannot be scheduled.install add file flash:cat9k_iosxe.17.09.05.SPA.bin activate commit prompt-level noneIf I do not do prompt-level none th...

sw# show system resourcesLoad average:   1 minute: 0.33   5 minutes: 0.38   15 minutes: 0.31Processes   :   576 total, 1 runningCPU states  :   0.25% user,   1.00% kernel,   98.74% idle                CPU0 states  :   0.00% user,   0.00% kernel,   10...

Greetings,On an international L2 VPN service, the customer is complaining about latency.Here are several ping tests on the 2 PE routers:RouterA#ping mpls pseudowire b.b.b.b vcid source a.a.a.a repeat nSuccess rate is 100 percent (100/100), round-trip...

Hi all, I have a 3650 stuck in the switch prompt. I've tried to set the IP address using the below commands so that I can upload the IOS, but I am unable to. set IP_ADDR Set DEFAULT_ROUTERbelow is the file system outputswitch: dirList of filesystems ...

Bonjour a tous,Derrière un CBS350-8P-2G des bornes Wifi ont été ajoutées (peu importe les ports). Elles diffusent 2 SSID.Le 1er passe par le VLAN 1, le Second par le VLAN 11Il semble que le switch bloque la communication entre ces bornes et le routeu...

I have an SM-ES3-24-P switch module that seems to be in a failed state.  How can I revive it?#service-module gi 2/0 statusService Module is Cisco GigabitEthernet2/0Service Module supports session via TTY line 131Service Module is failedService Modul...

Good day;Need help with how I can configure NAT overload with an existing vrf on a CAT9K_IOSXE V16.12.  This is what I am struggling with, I currently have a vrf called AWSDX-S3.  Now what I am trying to do is I have added a L2 SW and ran trunk ports...

gurowar by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI i got ICMP response from host from 10.0.52.0/22 ip Series with using GW:10.0.52.2 firewall interface and  also get RDP and ICMP to other location server using 172.10.8.0/21 ip series. Also got ICMP response but not get RDP of server from 10.0.11....

image (1).png

I  wanted to test a local account on a Nexus switch and bypass the radius (ssh)connection. To do so, I add the  aaa authentication login default local  I am now able to access the local account but I wanna get back to the previous configuration. When...

MJ666 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes