Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Nexus 7010 and LLDP issues

We have 7 ESXi 5.1 hosts in a cluster connected to our 7010 running 6.01 code.  The ESXi servers use 10Gb Emulex CNAs.  When LLDP is recieving/transmitting on the interfaces, the interfaces go into an err disabled state after 50 minutes.  We've had to issue the no lldp recieve/transmit on all the interfaces connected to these ESXi boxes.  I don't think it's specific to the Emulex CNAs because we see the same behaviour on a Qlogic card.  Now we have started having issues with port-profile inheritance on the same interfaces so we are wondering if there is some relation?  I don't see how there could be, but maybe one is a symptom of the other or some sort of obscure bug.  I've checked the bug toolkit and found nothing on either issue.  Any ideas?

If this posts answers your question or is helpful, please consider rating it and/or marking as answered.       

If this posts answers your question or is helpful, please consider rating it and/or marking as answered.
1 Reply 1

Bump

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco