Views
Helpful
Replies

Nexus 9300 with 96p 1/10G-T and 6p 40G QSFP Port stop working randomly

queclubdubai
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I brought Nexus 9300 with 96p 1/10G-T and 6p 40G QSFP N9K-C93120TX  . I have a problem which is randomly some port or ports will stop working or blinking till i restart the switch. I was using normal 1gb switch 48ports and i had zero problems and now when i brought such expansive switch i have this issue. if any one from cisco here please contact me so i will tell you where i brought the switch and if you can help me . 

thank you in advance.

5 Replies 5

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

If you have support contract for your device, open a ticket with TAC so they can help you resolve your issue.

HTH

Well i live in UAE-DUBAI they did change the switch to new one and i have same problem. I am not IT iam just the owner of my gaming arena and i am looking for some support who can fix this problem because iam not sure here they can fix it. yes i have support contract but i don`t know how it works here.

thanks

If you are not an IT guys than you may want to hire a local IT consultant to look at it and call Cisco and work with them to resolve the issue.

HTH

YOU KNOW ANY  IT consultant ??

Not in UAE.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card