cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Nexus N9K-C93120TX.......simple quick question

Kevin Smith
Level 1
Level 1

Is VDC's supported now on the Nexus 9K particularly on the N9K-C93120TX?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

At the moment nexus 9K do not support multiple VDC concept like Nexus 7K.

​check out the below link for more information

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus9000/sw/6-x/high_availability/guide/b_Cisco_Nexus_9000_Series_NX-OS_High_Availability_and_Redundancy_Guide/b_Cisco_Nexus_9000_Series_NX-OS_High_Availability_and_Redundancy_Guide_chapter_01.html

Hope it clarify your query.

-GI

Rate if it Helps..

View solution in original post

Thanks that’s what I thought, didn’t know if something had changed in the last couple of months…..thanks

Hi Kevin,

Helpful if you can mark this thread as answered, so that others can also get benefitted.

Thanks

GI

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

At the moment nexus 9K do not support multiple VDC concept like Nexus 7K.

​check out the below link for more information

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus9000/sw/6-x/high_availability/guide/b_Cisco_Nexus_9000_Series_NX-OS_High_Availability_and_Redundancy_Guide/b_Cisco_Nexus_9000_Series_NX-OS_High_Availability_and_Redundancy_Guide_chapter_01.html

Hope it clarify your query.

-GI

Rate if it Helps..

Thanks that’s what I thought, didn’t know if something had changed in the last couple of months…..thanks

Hi Kevin,

Helpful if you can mark this thread as answered, so that others can also get benefitted.

Thanks

GI

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card