OID of ‘oper power’ of an interface

Jason Jackal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi community,

Hardware details:
Switchstack: WS-C2960X-48LPS-L  15.0(2)EX5 
Note: in a five member switch stack

I am having difficulty locating or finding resources for the following OID. I am currently running the ‘sh power inline police’ command to review real time power usage of specific parts; however, I want to create a perl script that will do some items for me.

However, I am hoping to use snmp tools to pull ‘oper power’ values from a specific interface.

I need some assistance in locating or finding the correct OID for the interface to grab the ‘oper power’ values from the specific interface.

Also,
This is the first time I have played around with interfaces in a stack. How do I know what the specific OID value is for the particular interface? For example – I want to get values for Gi5/0/25 in a switch stack.

Thank you
JJ

1 Reply 1

Jason Jackal
Level 1
Level 1

Folks:

I wanted to follow up with this post - letting everyone know that I found the values I was looking.

If anyone needs to review the current power usage in real-time, use the following OID:

In addition, the following OID provides the highest power draw since the device started.

Thank you

JJ

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card