cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

OSPF Cisco Catalyst 3650 (Packet Tracer)

bengerry77
Level 1
Level 1

I was not sure where to post this so if I am in the wrong location I am sorry.

So basically I am trying to design a network to a number of specific criteria and one of these I am having trouble with remembering how to configure OSPF on a layer 3 switch, I have made sure all IP routing is enabled on the switches and that I have IP's for the specific interfaces ie 10.0.0.2/30 etc. My lecturer was saying that I have to enable OSPF on the specific interfaces however he doesn't know how to / he wants us to find out ourselves so how would I go about adding the OSPF to the interfaces? I apologize if I have been very vague I am not too sure how to ask the question. I have the correct logical order for the IP's eg one network is .1/30 next is .2/30 then the next interface is .5/30 .6/30 etc I have all this configured It is just about configuring OSPF on the 5 layer 3 switches. TIA for any help.

PS I am only a student so I may be slightly ignorant in my answers but I will try my best!

3 Replies 3

Jaderson Pessoa
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Let me do a question: D you need apply ospf process in one interface?
Jaderson Pessoa
*** Rate All Helpful Responses ***

If you the question was all about just enabling ospf between switch under interface level then i think the attached image would help you.networkchef.switch.ospf.178.png

Please do not hesitate to click the STAR button if you are satisfied with my answer.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: