cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

OSPF Cisco Catalyst 3650 (Packet Tracer)

bengerry77
Level 1
Level 1

I was not sure where to post this so if I am in the wrong location I am sorry.

So basically I am trying to design a network to a number of specific criteria and one of these I am having trouble with remembering how to configure OSPF on a layer 3 switch, I have made sure all IP routing is enabled on the switches and that I have IP's for the specific interfaces ie 10.0.0.2/30 etc. My lecturer was saying that I have to enable OSPF on the specific interfaces however he doesn't know how to / he wants us to find out ourselves so how would I go about adding the OSPF to the interfaces? I apologize if I have been very vague I am not too sure how to ask the question. I have the correct logical order for the IP's eg one network is .1/30 next is .2/30 then the next interface is .5/30 .6/30 etc I have all this configured It is just about configuring OSPF on the 5 layer 3 switches. TIA for any help.

PS I am only a student so I may be slightly ignorant in my answers but I will try my best!

3 Replies 3

Jaderson Pessoa
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Let me do a question: D you need apply ospf process in one interface?
Jaderson Pessoa
*** Rate All Helpful Responses ***

If you the question was all about just enabling ospf between switch under interface level then i think the attached image would help you.networkchef.switch.ospf.178.png

Please do not hesitate to click the STAR button if you are satisfied with my answer.
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card