Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! vmware nic teaming

Hi, if NIC are teamed on VMWARE  and set to "route based on the orginating virtual id" do i need to port-channel on the cisco switch ?  

Guys I am trying to determine what the difference between "full poe" and "poe"I am replacing a few WS-C3560G-48PS-S switches at my clients and need to make sure I am providing them with the same PoE functionality that they currently have with the WS-...

a-belesimo by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think I already know the answer to this.Will an SFP-10G-SR work in the 4G model if the interface is set to 'speed 1000' ?It currently keeps err-disabling in the 9200, even with speed at 1000I have a 9200 connected to a CBS350 (which I am sure will ...

sw# show system resourcesLoad average:   1 minute: 0.33   5 minutes: 0.38   15 minutes: 0.31Processes   :   576 total, 1 runningCPU states  :   0.25% user,   1.00% kernel,   98.74% idle                CPU0 states  :   0.00% user,   0.00% kernel,   10...

Is there a better way to upgrade these yet?Obviously, I want to reboot after-hours. The install command still cannot be scheduled.install add file flash:cat9k_iosxe.17.09.05.SPA.bin activate commit prompt-level noneIf I do not do prompt-level none th...

Greetings,On an international L2 VPN service, the customer is complaining about latency.Here are several ping tests on the 2 PE routers:RouterA#ping mpls pseudowire b.b.b.b vcid source a.a.a.a repeat nSuccess rate is 100 percent (100/100), round-trip...

Hi all, I have a 3650 stuck in the switch prompt. I've tried to set the IP address using the below commands so that I can upload the IOS, but I am unable to. set IP_ADDR Set DEFAULT_ROUTERbelow is the file system outputswitch: dirList of filesystems ...