Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

quality of IOS/IOS XE documentation

IOS/IOS XE/NX-OS documentation are largely copy-paste with absolutely no proofreading.

Quality of Service Solutions Configuration Guide Library, Cisco IOS XE Release 3S  

This was updated over a year ago.  Most good (readable) documentations are created/last edited years ago. The Configuration Guides are mostly useless. The same content got copy-pasted from one page to another, not to mention tons of grammatical/technical errors.

I tried to submit document feedbacks but it doesn't look like those have been read at all.

Take a look at this one QoS: Classification Configuration Guide, Cisco IOS Release 15M&T | Chapter: Classification Overview . I was like "WTF did I just read"? I don't even know how the content is logically connected...QoS classification => IP Precedence => classification service for committed access rate......I can't possibly find a more convoluted way to explain classification... 

It really looks like someone just copy & paste stuff from obsolete documentation and forgot to change the title...and pasted TWICE!!!

Am I the only one feeling this way?

0 REPLIES 0
Content for Community-Ad