Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Question about Catalyst 9300 Etherchannel

Dear Mister

Me again. About the Cisco 9300-24T.Using  Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.06.03.

According to Command Reference 16-6 Cisco 9300:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst9300/software/release/16-6/command_reference/b_166_9300_cr/b_166_9300_cr_chapter_0100.html#wp2374758565

The command "show platform etherchannel" is supported. But:

#show platform etherchannel
                      ^
% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

What is the reason for this. Maybe could be the difference A or E??

Or I need to execute a debug. The documentation do not speaking about that.

Best Regards

4 Replies 4

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

There is no "show platform etherchannel" but there is "sh platform software ether-channel ?"

HTH

Yes

But the show not function in order I am searching.

Best Regards

acespede
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

What are you specifically looking/expecting to see by using the show platform etherchannel? I mean, there're several variations of the command:

show platform etherchannel channel-group-number { group-mask | load-balance mac src-mac dst-mac [ ip src-ip dst-ip [ port src-port dst-port ] ] } [ switch switch-number ]

The respective migration of the command from show platform etherchannel to 16.x. trains is, i.e.:

show platform software fed switch active etherchannel 1 load-balance OR show platform software fed switch active etherchannel 1 load-balance

You could use 'active'/'standby' OR the switch member #.

Thank you!

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
That sounds like a "document" bug. It should be, as what Reza said, "sh etherchann summary".
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco