Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Question about Catalyst 9300

Dear Mister

Is possible in 9300 Catalyst in a port-channel, watch what link in the port-channel is sending the traffic? Where the traffic was sent in a port-channel?? What the link in the port-channel is using.

In the Nexus 5k  this is possible, but this is EXOS. "show port-channel load-balance ...." 

I  have a trouble in a port-channel with two links. I suspect about one link. Is very strange. In some moments some traffic not funtcion, another yes.

Best Regards

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

IOS XE - show etherchannel load-balance - is this what you looking for ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Dear

Tha t command is used in order to know what is the load-balance method. In this case, is SRC-MAC.

But, my question is about how Can i know by where interface the traffic is exiting. Not Po1, else, what link belong the po1 is exiting the traffic. 

The port-channel is using two interfaces : g2/0/17, g2/0/18. I need to know by what link (17 or 18) the traffic is exiting.,

Best Regards

If you looking standard port-channel  how it works,  Cisco have good document for you to understand.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/lan-switching/etherchannel/12023-4.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Dear

Maybe I am not clear.

In Nexus 5k is posible to watch by what interface is the packet exiting. O Cisco 4500-X. The comand is:

show port-channel load-balance [ forwarding-path interface port-channel number { . | vlan vlan_ID } [ dst-ip ipv4-addr ] [ dst-ipv6 ipv6-addr ] [ dst-mac dst-mac-addr ] [ l4-dst-port dst-port ] [ l4-src-port src-port ] [ src-ip ipv4-addr ] [ src-ipv6 ipv6-addr ] [ src-mac src-mac-addr ]]

In Catalyst 9300 I am searching for something like that. That is the question.

Best Regards

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card