Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Question about Catalyst 9300

Dear Mister

Is possible in 9300 Catalyst in a port-channel, watch what link in the port-channel is sending the traffic? Where the traffic was sent in a port-channel?? What the link in the port-channel is using.

In the Nexus 5k  this is possible, but this is EXOS. "show port-channel load-balance ...." 

I  have a trouble in a port-channel with two links. I suspect about one link. Is very strange. In some moments some traffic not funtcion, another yes.

Best Regards

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

IOS XE - show etherchannel load-balance - is this what you looking for ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Dear

Tha t command is used in order to know what is the load-balance method. In this case, is SRC-MAC.

But, my question is about how Can i know by where interface the traffic is exiting. Not Po1, else, what link belong the po1 is exiting the traffic. 

The port-channel is using two interfaces : g2/0/17, g2/0/18. I need to know by what link (17 or 18) the traffic is exiting.,

Best Regards

If you looking standard port-channel  how it works,  Cisco have good document for you to understand.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/lan-switching/etherchannel/12023-4.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Dear

Maybe I am not clear.

In Nexus 5k is posible to watch by what interface is the packet exiting. O Cisco 4500-X. The comand is:

show port-channel load-balance [ forwarding-path interface port-channel number { . | vlan vlan_ID } [ dst-ip ipv4-addr ] [ dst-ipv6 ipv6-addr ] [ dst-mac dst-mac-addr ] [ l4-dst-port dst-port ] [ l4-src-port src-port ] [ src-ip ipv4-addr ] [ src-ipv6 ipv6-addr ] [ src-mac src-mac-addr ]]

In Catalyst 9300 I am searching for something like that. That is the question.

Best Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: