Views
Helpful
Replies

Router log files and Network drop.

zubair_norat
Level 1
Level 1

hey guys,

just a quick question i have a cisco 857 router and i am not able to pull the log files off it. any help in how i am able to this?

also the router seen to drop of the network, router has been replaced and broadband is still up but router drops off any reason in why it would do this or could it be another faulty router? cant be a 2nd faulty router or can it...

Thanks

Zubair Norat

1 Reply 1

riroe
Level 3
Level 3

“Thank you for your question.  This community is for Cisco Small Business products and your question is in reference to a Cisco Elite/Classic product.  Please post your question in the Cisco NetPro forums located here:

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf;jsessionid=E0EEC3D9CB4E5165ED16933737822748.SJ3A?page=Network_Infrastructure_discussion

This forum has subject matter experts on Cisco Elite/Classic products that may be able to answer your question.”

THANKS

[This discussion has been moved to the Lan, Switching, and Routing community] - Cindy Toy, Cisco Small Business Community Manager

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card