I can not pass RSPAN traffic through Nexus 3548 where it is intermediate switch in my network. my sources switch model cat3750 and collector switch is nexus 9508. N3k is in between them but it can not pass my RSPAN traffic. Is there any solution? I attach my network topology.
Not really unless you use another switch , 3548s do not support rspan traffic at all
The Nexus can't do RSPAN. It can't disable MAC address learning per VLAN which is needed for RSPAN. It can only disable MAC address learning per port but that would affect all traffic.
● Advanced traffic mirroring: The Algo Boost technology on the Cisco Nexus 3500 platform facilitates not only network troubleshooting by supporting Cisco Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN) and Encapsulated Remote SPAN (ERSPAN) technologies, but also in-service network monitoring with enhancements including the capability to:
Table 2. Software Licensing for Cisco Nexus 3500
System default (no license required)
● Comprehensive Layer 2 feature set: VLAN, IEEE 802.1Q trunking, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Unidirectional Link Detection (UDLD; Standard and Aggressive), Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP), Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), and Spanning Tree Protocol guard
● Security: Authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA), access control lists (ACLs), storm control, and configurable Control-Plane Policing (CoPP)
● Management features: Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) support, Secure Shell Version 2 (SSHv2) access, Cisco Discovery Protocol, SNMP, syslog, and IEEE 1588 PTP
● Monitoring features: Advanced buffer monitoring, SPAN, and ERSPAN
I think this link help you
And if you have problem with RSPAN, i think you coul configure ERSPAN in your Nexus to do think, I think Mark know more than me in this.