Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RVO82 - web pages not fully loading

I'm using a RV082 and have about a dozen users on my network.

Occasionally, when a user is accesssing a website like yahoo.com, twitter.com, cnn.com, etc, the web page only loads half way.

Most often the page is missing stylesheets and/or images.

Called Cisco support and they adjusted the MTU size to 1492 from 1500. But this didn't help.

Have a looked at the bandwidth report from my ISP and it shows nothing out of the ordinary, no spikes or surges in d/u.

Have set LAN port to high priority, 100 Mbps, full duplex.. Seeing an error count around 327282.. which I don't understand.

Has anyone experiencing issues where sites only partially load using this router? Or advise on settings?

Thanks

A.

1 Reply 1

adam.ritchie
Level 1
Level 1

I have this same issue.  If I connect in front of the router there are no problems, but if I connect behind the router pages often only partially load.  Setting the the MTU from Auto to Manual and 1500 had a benificial effect.  I have confirmed that there is no fragmentation at this MTU size, but still having this issue.  It is worse with the two Mac's I have connected then with the Windows 7 based PC.  I am going to try disabling IPv6 tonight to see if that helps as described here:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2022782

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card