Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SG350xG-2F10 CONSOLE port USB driver Windows

Hello :)

I have a Cisco switch SG350xG-2F10 in my possession but I am unable to extablish a connexion from the port CONSOLE to a PC (Windows 7 profesionnal). I use the serial cable + a serial to usb converter to connect to the PC. Unfortunately, the USB connexion is not recognized by windows (it's unable to install the driver once I plug in).

Am I doing something wrong here ? I can't find the required driver on the Internet (not sure which one to choose actually).

I have Putty to establish the connexion afterward, once this driver issue is resolved. My final goal here is to import a switch configuration file (txt file).

Thank you for your help !

Excuse my writing, I'm French.

1 Reply 1

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Looks like your serial to usb converter may need sufficient hardware quality :

http://www.usconverters.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=56&chapter=0

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card