Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

STACKPOWER-4-CABLE_B_CURRENT_OUT

I have been observing this error extensively on my standalone switch.

Feb 8 07:13:51.708: %PLATFORM_STACKPOWER-4-CABLE_B_CURRENT_OUT: Switch 1 stack power cable 2 outward current is over the limit
Feb 8 07:14:51.829: %PLATFORM_STACKPOWER-4-CABLE_B_CURRENT_OUT: Switch 1 stack power cable 2 outward current is over the limit
Feb 8 07:15:51.950: %PLATFORM_STACKPOWER-4-CABLE_B_CURRENT_OUT: Switch 1 stack power cable 2 outward current is over the limit
Feb 8 07:16:52.063: %PLATFORM_STACKPOWER-4-CABLE_B_CURRENT_OUT: Switch 1 stack power cable 2 outward current is over the limit
Feb 8 07:17:52.176: %PLATFORM_STACKPOWER-4-CABLE_B_CURRENT_OUT: Switch 1 stack power cable 2 outward current is over the limit
Feb 8 07:18:52.280: %PLATFORM_STACKPOWER-4-CABLE_B_CURRENT_OUT: Switch 1 stack power cable 2 outward current is over the limit
Feb 8 07:19:52.401: %PLATFORM_STACKPOWER-4-CABLE_B_CURRENT_OUT: Switch 1 stack power cable 2 outward current is over the limit

I have tried replacing the power supplies as well as tried switching from DC to AC but still these logs are observed with same intensity at every minute.

Can anyone please provide a solution to this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If this is standalone Switch not part of Stack member, looks for me some issue with you hardware or bug.

Open a TAC case for replacement.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If this is standalone Switch not part of Stack member, looks for me some issue with you hardware or bug.

Open a TAC case for replacement.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thanks for the support.
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card