Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Acabei de criar uma vlan, atribuí-la a uma porta em nosso 6509, atribuí à vlan um endereço IP e quando eu disparo o comando, show int vlan 31 ele diz que a vlan está administrativamente inativa. Não consigo descobrir o que está acontecendo aqui? emit...

ftoprakw by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am working on a RFP where one of the specs says " the switch should support IEEE802.3ah ethernet link OAM and IEEE 802.1ag/ITU-T Y.1731" this is the only point which i am not able to find a reference in cisco documents, though we have a cisco 9...

Hey guys,I would like to know about downloading crashinfo file from the flash drive.Pls see below:RSW01#dirDirectory of flash:/ 2 -rwx 5708466 Feb 28 1993 19:57:48 -06:00 c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-35.SE.bin 3 -rwx 1048 May 16 2008 ...

CIAOUn cliente ci chiede quanto calore produce un interruttore 3650 per calcolare l'HVAC per il raffreddamento. Stiamo controllando la SCHEDA DATI ma le uniche informazioni a riguardo sono il flusso d'aria e la temperatura operativa.Qualcuno sa dove ...

umutsare by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a C2960L-SM and noticed that I can't connect over ssh anymore. I getssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host If I run show ip ssh it seems ssh is running:SSH Enabled - version 1.99 ... and so on What can I do? Especial...

tokon by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! vmware nic teaming

Hi, if NIC are teamed on VMWARE  and set to "route based on the orginating virtual id" do i need to port-channel on the cisco switch ?  

Guys I am trying to determine what the difference between "full poe" and "poe"I am replacing a few WS-C3560G-48PS-S switches at my clients and need to make sure I am providing them with the same PoE functionality that they currently have with the WS-...

a-belesimo by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think I already know the answer to this.Will an SFP-10G-SR work in the 4G model if the interface is set to 'speed 1000' ?It currently keeps err-disabling in the 9200, even with speed at 1000I have a 9200 connected to a CBS350 (which I am sure will ...