cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Switched LAN Design

VAbr AVib
Level 1
Level 1

I am designing the network backbone for our campus. Attached the diagram for reference.

Before i complete the design phase, please verify this network design and let me know if anybody has any comments.

1 Reply 1

joelgooding
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

If you are going to implement these new Cisco devices with the design you have in mind, please contact your Cisco rep to pass you on to a design engineer who will be glad to assist so that Cisco can work with you directly to come up with the best design for your environment and budget.

Looking at your design, are the firewall and router at the network edge single devices? If so it is better to cluster them for redundancy with a firewall cluster and possible an HSRP router configuration sytle. Again it would be best to work with Cisco to solidy the solution and work together to suit your design and budget.

Joel

Joel _______________________________ Please rate helpful posts and answered questions!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card