Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

TFTP Loading Error at around 80percent

Hi All Im getting the above error msg while trying to re-upload new config file to flash:/. Gets to around 80% of file and then just hangs then the above I/O error. Relative newb any help appreciated ! I have formatted flash etc, Router Model is Cisco 867vaeK9

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Mentor

Is your tftp-server able to

Is your tftp-server able to serve big files? If unsure, use the newest version of TFTP32.

4 REPLIES 4
VIP Mentor

Hi have you verified the

Hi have you verified the image with an md5 checker just to make sure it did not get corrupted on the download , if theres enough space and the tftp kicks off ok thats the only thing i could think of might be stopping it , or have seen before where disabling firewall locally allows it through but a default timer may turn it back on that could block it as well half way through depending how long it takes

Highlighted

See the link below can help

See the link below can help you

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12441/tftpdnld-rommon-command-recovery-procedure-fails-due-invalid-syntax-or-variables

Regards
---
Everton
VIP Mentor

Is your tftp-server able to

Is your tftp-server able to serve big files? If unsure, use the newest version of TFTP32.

Beginner

Thanks for your response.

Thanks for your response. Downloaded latest version of software worked straight away ! Thanks

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
July's Community Spotlight Awards