cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

This upgrade is not supported for this platform 148.

Denis Lucian
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

While trying to other days to upgrade my H/W version from 1.0 to 1.1 on my Nexus 5548UP with FEX i have recied the error "This upgrade is not supported for this platform 148.”

After of hours of searching the mighty internet i have found nothing that might help me with my problem.
Is there anyone who has had this issue in the past or recently?

Thank you!
Br, 
Denis

6 Replies 6

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Denis,

Not sure exactly what you are trying to do but usually the hardware can't be upgraded. You can, however, upgrade the software.

HTH 

Hi,

Sry, maybe i have explained my self in a wrong way, i am talking about the hardware version, wich can be upgraded. There is a cisco bug, in wich if you have a combination of, lets say software version of 5.2(1)N1(3) and H/W version of 1.0, if the device restarts, it doesn't come back up again.
So what i wanted to do, is a hardware version upgrade on the device to version 1.1 ( if you issue the command: show sprom sup | i H/W you will see the hardware version of youre device).
While trying to do that i hit the above error message and i was wondering if anyone has ever encountered that error message before.

- We are working with the 5548UP platform too, but I have not come along this option either. Can you provide us with any starting or docu-links from CISCO regarding your post ? It may help us find out what you are trying to do.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

- OK; but this is an issue if it affects your device; you should further discuss with TAC.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Ok, thank you very much!

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card