Unable to limit traffic on catalyst 3750 gigabit ports it has fiber modules,
I want to limit traffic 2mb per port
I have tried srr-queue and policier but it is not working and there is no ratelimit command under any interface,
Applying policy to output is not supported of the interface
police 2000000 8000 exceed-action drop
service-policy input rate-limit
still when I start download it goes to 10 mbps
please if you have any idea about help me it is a bout 20 days I am working on it.
Go to Solution.
- output policing is not supported on this platform, that is a fact.
- the config you use seems correct
- is mls qos enabled?
- show policy-map interface is not supported and does not show any output
- use "sh mls qos int stat" to see if you have traffic out of profile.
- have you checked the stats of the interface the traffic is going to?
ie: user ----- gi1/0/3 3750 gi1/0/15 ---- network
If you check the counters (lower the load interval to 30 sec) on egress on Gi1/0/15 how much traffic do you see? (if you have other traffic try calculate the delta after you start the download).
View solution in original post