cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Two mirror ports on SG300

JonEgana19458
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to set up two different mirror ports to capture the mirrored traffic in these both ports in my SG300 28 switch.

I am trying to configure the second destination port in Administration, Diagnostics, Port and VLAN Mirroring, but I cant change the Destination Port (it only appears the first port seleccted as mirror and i cant add a new destination port).

Is it possible to add two different Destination Ports as mirror ports in the switch SG300 28 ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Only one instance of mirroring is supported system-wide. The analyzer port (or target port for VLAN mirroring or port mirroring) is the same for all the mirrored VLANs or ports.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Look at the guide lines - Page 112 (Configuring Port and VLAN Mirroring)

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/csbms/sf30x_sg30x/administration_guide/78-19308-01.pdf

BB

Dear balaji,

In my case i have got already a network monitor connected to a monitoring port.

My question is if it is possible to configure two network monitors in two different mirrored ports.

Thanks in advance

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Only one instance of mirroring is supported system-wide. The analyzer port (or target port for VLAN mirroring or port mirroring) is the same for all the mirrored VLANs or ports.

BB

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card