%Tar checksum error in
With the ipbase or ipservices version of the 12.2.25SEE2 I have the same error message:
%Error opening flash:update/info (No such file or directory)
ERROR: Image is not a valid IOS image archive.
Couple of quick checks should help you:
1. Ping the TFTP Server and make sure that you have IP Connectivity.
2. If there is firewall between the switch and TFTP Server, make sure that relevant ports are open on the firewall.
3. Is the .tar file in the TFTP server's root directory.
4. Does the file size that you downloaded match the size stated on Cisco.
5. Could you try using a different TFTP Server.
Let me know if it helps.
Thanks for your respond.
In fact I can upgrade the catalyst 3750 with old version like 12.2.25SED1 but I have this problem only with many versions in 12.2.25SEE2
You can't copy a tar zipped archive to flash. Aside from the obove mentioned, you need to do the following;
display the contents of the tar (i.e. is the archive valid)
archive tar /table tftp://10.194.1.1/c3750-ipbase-tar.122-25.SEE2.tar
unpack the tar to flash and keep the previous software for roll-back
archive download-sw /leave-old-sw /reload tftp://10.194.1.1/c3750-ipbase-tar.122-25.SEE2.tar
* Please rate ALL posts.