Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I can't manage to give the connected PCs an ip through the dhcp server. My packet tracer + network design are attached. Have currently only started on the bottom part so it's only about the bottom PCs.Thanks in advance for the effort

TS40 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a less then a dozen Cisco 3850 switches that I am working on.  I need to configure 802.1x authentication.  The issue is the switches are reaching out to Cisco ACS and I need to set up radius server to enable 802.1x.  The Cisco ACS I found out ...

John N by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Am trying to create a new local account on a Nexus 3048 so I can SSH to it if my Radius server doesn't work.  Normally, I log in with my AD account which the switch uses Radius for authentication with that.  However, when I run the command to create ...

mramj499 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure a trunk port on a Cisco 3750 that has fiber running to a ruckus 7150 switch.My current config connects the switches but it is only passing vlan1 traffic and I want multiple vlans. Therefore, I configured the port as a trunk o...

oowJ by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear community I am getting into NetFlow a little bit deeper but cannot get my head around sampling. All i understand so far: We can configure deterministic sampling, that uses a hardware sampler per interface, limiting the maximum number of monitori...

Hi All , I am in the testing phase of migrating to a 9300. So far I have done the below.3850 running 16.3.6   and 9300 updated 17.09.04aI have copied the start-up config to the 9300 - all looks ok apart from the usual ip routes , some interfaces not ...

machine23 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Networking

Hi everyone, I have a Cisco catalyst C1200-24P-4X switch, and I want to enable stacked VLAN configuration on it. Does it can support the feature?

moges1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, CML (Cisco Modelling Lab) 2.5 announced a virtual Catalyst 9000 running IOS-XE 17.10 - I tested this out on my personal CML 2.6.1 and I am struggling to get 802.1X working. I know Cat 9K virtual is still a beta release and the CML folks can't ...