Views
Helpful
Replies

VLAN with diferent gateway.

luisveraza
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have three VLAN's configured in a C3560 Software (C3560-IPBASEK9-M), data, voice and WAN.

The WAN VLAN has two routers connected, I need to know how I can send voice traffic by one router and data traffic by another router, do you know how I can do it?.

Can I do it with this IOS?.

8 Replies 8

andrew.prince
Level 10
Level 10

policy based routing, set next hop.

HTH>

Ok, thank you.

I got the IP services software, do you have the procedure for updating it ?.

Thank you !.

Luis

If you are running IP Services on your 3560 then it already supports PBR. You will however need to enable the SDM routing template ie.

3560(config)# sdm routing prefer

Jon

No, I have: Image Name c3560-ipbasek9-mz.122-40.SE.bin.

But I got: c3560-ipservicesk9-mz.122-40.SE.bin

So I need to know how to upgrade it ?.

Thank you by your support.

The procedure shows the next command:

archive download-sw /allow-feature-upgrade /overwrite /reload tftp:[[//location]/directory]/image-name.tar

I have an Bin file, I don't have the tar file.

Do you know If I can use this command with this Bin file?.

Thank you, best regards.

Errrr

Policy based routing - is part of route maps. Coupled with an access-list & set next hop routing = PBR.

All the above are in ALL versions of IOS I belive.

I found it:

¨¨¨The Cisco Catalyst 3560 is available with either the IP Base or IP Services software images. The IP Base software includes advanced QoS, rate-limiting, ACLs, and basic routing and IPv6 functionality.

The IP Services software provides a richer set of enterprise-class features, including advanced hardware-based IP unicast and IP Multicast routing as well as policy-based routing (PBR)¨¨¨.

So, I need to upgrade to IP Services software.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco