Helpful
Replies

voyan port gi1/0/15 link with AP 1815I is orange then green then off

Dhikra Marghli
Level 5
Level 5

i have a switch 2960-X serire :

Problem:

i connecte AP1815I with port switch : but voyan port gi1/0/15 link with AP 1815I  is orange then green  then off !!

i try to change cable , change switch , they are same paramter but voyan port gi1/0/15 link   is orange then grenn  then off !!

i don't know what is the problem exact ????

so i need some one help me that allow port switch gi 0/1/15 is green ????,

what i can do ??,

20 Replies 20

please ,  help me because the proble have two day and don't resolve and search more

i wait you answer for this port switch 

thanks in advance 

It looks like logs from WLC, not AP.
I think, it will be hard to resolve it by exchanging the messages here, since a lot of things need to be checked. Probably it makes sense to engage your colleagues on site, or vendor support

i placed this WLC with other same switch 2960 X, port switch  work correctly and green

but so that switch has my be a problem !!!

so do you need to verifer switch so i  that allow port is fixed green and that allow WLC is green LED becuse led is RED clignote

i wait your solution !!!!!!!

what command can trouble the swicth to know what is the problem  becuse green====> 60 seconde===< of > green 

??????

what command can trouble the swicth to know what is the problem  becuse green====> 60 seconde===< of > green 

??????

I send you file that show loogin for that interface that allow you to easy resolve the problem

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card