Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Guys I am trying to determine what the difference between "full poe" and "poe"I am replacing a few WS-C3560G-48PS-S switches at my clients and need to make sure I am providing them with the same PoE functionality that they currently have with the WS-...

a-belesimo by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think I already know the answer to this.Will an SFP-10G-SR work in the 4G model if the interface is set to 'speed 1000' ?It currently keeps err-disabling in the 9200, even with speed at 1000I have a 9200 connected to a CBS350 (which I am sure will ...

sw# show system resourcesLoad average:   1 minute: 0.33   5 minutes: 0.38   15 minutes: 0.31Processes   :   576 total, 1 runningCPU states  :   0.25% user,   1.00% kernel,   98.74% idle                CPU0 states  :   0.00% user,   0.00% kernel,   10...

Is there a better way to upgrade these yet?Obviously, I want to reboot after-hours. The install command still cannot be scheduled.install add file flash:cat9k_iosxe.17.09.05.SPA.bin activate commit prompt-level noneIf I do not do prompt-level none th...

Greetings,On an international L2 VPN service, the customer is complaining about latency.Here are several ping tests on the 2 PE routers:RouterA#ping mpls pseudowire b.b.b.b vcid source a.a.a.a repeat nSuccess rate is 100 percent (100/100), round-trip...

Hi all, I have a 3650 stuck in the switch prompt. I've tried to set the IP address using the below commands so that I can upload the IOS, but I am unable to. set IP_ADDR Set DEFAULT_ROUTERbelow is the file system outputswitch: dirList of filesystems ...

Bonjour a tous,Derrière un CBS350-8P-2G des bornes Wifi ont été ajoutées (peu importe les ports). Elles diffusent 2 SSID.Le 1er passe par le VLAN 1, le Second par le VLAN 11Il semble que le switch bloque la communication entre ces bornes et le routeu...