Thinks for your help.

7 Replies 7

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

reseat the card and test again.

HTH

You mean i should take it out of the car6506 and put it in again.

I did it already, have you seen the attached file, which is the ouput.

Joseph W. Doherty
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Disclaimer

The  Author of this posting offers the information contained within this  posting without consideration and with the reader's understanding that  there's no implied or expressed suitability or fitness for any purpose.  Information provided is for informational purposes only and should not  be construed as rendering professional advice of any kind. Usage of this  posting's information is solely at reader's own risk.

Liability Disclaimer

In  no event shall Author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including,  without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profit) arising out  of the use or inability to use the posting's information even if Author  has been advised of the possibility of such damage.

Posting

Try card in another slot.  If it still doesn't work, RMA the card.  If it does work, you may need to RMA the chassis.

What does RMA mean?

Hi Yan,

I hope you have tried Hard reseating the module on the switch.(REmoving and inserting back).

Kindly get in touch with Cisco TAC if you have valid cisco contract with this device and we would ship out to you a new module.

HTH

REgards

Inayath

Sanjay Shaw
Level 1
Level 1

Return material authorisation....RMA. Means return the material to vendor and take back the good one.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

glen.grant
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The card is hosed.  Get it replaced.  We just did a 6748 card recently and think it was almost the same error message .

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card