cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WS-C3650-24TS-L Denali 16.3.6 Used Memory value 95% exceeds warning level 90% CSCvd45973

tanner.zaitt
Level 3
Level 3

Hello all,

Sometimes I lost connection to switch for 4 minutes.
The ports are okay and the uptime is okay.
In the logs I see only:
1711656: *Dec 4 21:45:09: %PLATFORM-4-ELEMENT_WARNING:Switch 1 R0/0: smand: 1/RP/0: Used Memory value 95% exceeds warning level 90%

I found this:
https://quickview.cloudapps.cisco.com/quickview/bug/CSCvd45973

Could you confirm that is it possible for this bug to put the switch in behavior like a lost connection for 4  minutes?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

4 Replies 4

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

The bug appears to match with the same error message you are getting. Upgrade to a recommended version (16.9.x)

HTH

Hi Reza, Maybe Cisco should update the list of affected versions of IOS In the CSCvd45973

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@tanner.zaitt wrote:

Could you confirm that is it possible for this bug to put the switch in behavior like a lost connection for 4  minutes?

At "Dec 4 21:45:09" in the evening?  Not without more information.  

Post the complete output to the following commands: 

sh platform con status brief

Hello @Leo Laohoo nice to see you, I couldn't perform this check maybe before start to check I should follow the verification procedure in the CSCvd45973
Could you confirm?
And it is possible during this check the device change his status in an unresponsive state?
Thank you in advance.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card