cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WS-C3750X-24T-S IOS Version 12.2(55)SE1 License Level: ipbase and WS-C3750X-24T-E license level: IP Services

LCMC
Level 1
Level 1

can i do it a stacking between this switches? 

what is the consecuences?

Luis Coiro
3 Replies 3

InayathUlla Sharieff
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to have same license level to stack the switches.

adawa
Level 3
Level 3

Hello, Luis. 

insharie is correct, you basically need to have the same IOS package in order to stack. Are these for your existing 3750-X switches, by the way? 

Let me know if you have additional concerns or e-mail (adawa@cisco.com) me directly. Kind regards. 

Joseph W. Doherty
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Disclaimer

The Author of this posting offers the information contained within this posting without consideration and with the reader's understanding that there's no implied or expressed suitability or fitness for any purpose. Information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as rendering professional advice of any kind. Usage of this posting's information is solely at reader's own risk.

Liability Disclaimer

In no event shall Author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profit) arising out of the use or inability to use the posting's information even if Author has been advised of the possibility of such damage.

Posting

If same IOS version, my understanding is you can mix IPBase and IPServices within a stack of 3750Xs.  (LanBase won't stack with other than LanBase, I believe.)

To obtain the benefit of the IPServices, that stack member will need to be the stack master.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card