Views
Helpful
Replies

WS-C3750X-24T-S IP Base upgrade to IP Services upgrade license

reycapoy
Level 1
Level 1

Good Day,

I would like to ask for assistance if we are getting the correct SKU for a license upgrade of WS-C3750X-24T-S.  Please see details below:

C3750X-LIC=   Product Activation Keys for 3750-X Series

C3750X-24-S-E C3750X-24 IP Base to IP Services Paper License

Thanks.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi Rey,

You don't need paper license.  All you need is

L-C3750X-24-S-E=

C3750X-24 IP Base to IP Services E-License

Once you pay for the license, they will send you a very small file.  You can then uploaded it to your switch and install it.

HTH

View solution in original post

Hi Rey,

Please rate and close the treat, so other people can benefit from it.

Reza

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Rey Capoy wrote:

Good Day,

I would like to ask for assistance if we are getting the correct SKU for a license upgrade of WS-C3750X-24T-S.  Please see details below:

C3750X-LIC=   Product Activation Keys for 3750-X Series

C3750X-24-S-E C3750X-24 IP Base to IP Services Paper License

Thanks.

Hello Rey,

Correct me if i have misundertood your query ...Are you asking do we requirea license from ipbase to ipservices .?? Then answer is yes software license is required only for upgrading to a different feature set, such as upgrading from the IP Base to the IP Services feature set.

Hope to help !!

Ganeshh Iyer

Hi Ganeshh,

Good Day.  Sorry for my late response.  We don't have work on Saturdays and Sundays. Actually partially we are right.  The client needs an upgrade from IP Base to IP Services. What I need to ask if we are getting the right SKU's as stated above.

Thanks.

Hi Rey,

You don't need paper license.  All you need is

L-C3750X-24-S-E=

C3750X-24 IP Base to IP Services E-License

Once you pay for the license, they will send you a very small file.  You can then uploaded it to your switch and install it.

HTH

Hi Reza,

Noted and Thank you very much.

Hi Rey,

Please rate and close the treat, so other people can benefit from it.

Reza

Hi Reza,

I am not sure if I am doing it correctly. I click the button [Corect Answer].  Is that the way to rate this thread?  How do I close it as well.

Thanks.

Hi Rey,

You did all correct.

If you look at the top of the treat, you see this message:

This Question is Answered

Thanks for the rating

Hi Reza,

Yes, I see it. Thanks ang Best Regards.  Expect all five stars from me. -:)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: