cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to request missing Visio stencils?

gary.t.giesen
Level 1
Level 1

There are several Visio stencils that are missing from the library that I need. They're important to me (and I imagine others want them too) as I need to do rack elevation diagrams. I hate to open a TAC case on them but not sure what else to do. Any thoughts?

The stencils I require are:

ASA5510 (Rear view - the side with the interfaces)

ME-C6524GT-8S (Rear view - the side with the power supplies) - 24 Ethernet - 10/100/1000 interfaces + 8 Gigabit Ethernet SFP uplinks, 1 fan tray

PWR-400W-AC - 400W AC power supply for the Cisco ME 6524

PWR-400W-DC - 400W DC power supply for the Cisco ME 6524

ME-C3750-24TE-M (Rear View - the side with the power supplies) - Cisco Catalyst 3750 Metro

PWR-ME3750-AC - Cisco Catalyst 3750 Metro Switch Primary AC power supply

PWR-ME3750-DC - Cisco Catalyst 3750 Metro Switch Primary AC power supply

Cheers

210 Replies 210

Hi Kenneth,

Check the last post (from Brett) in this thread

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3468465#3468465

Cheers!

Rob

"Always movin' ahead and never lookin' back" - Springsteen

lpassmore
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team

While we seem to be reporting missing stencils, how about WS-C3750X-12 and -24 SFP based models.  They don't appear in the Jan 12 version of the 3750 stencil that I can see.

Is there a timeline for these or are they somewhere else?

Many Thanks

LP

Hi LP,

We just submitted an update with those products... should be on the download site within a day or so.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

Brett,

I downloaded the 3750 stencil pack, and it has the 3750X-12S-S stencil, but does not have the -24S version.  Can you check on this?

Thanks,

Merrill Hammond

Hi Merrill,

I just confirmed that the 3750X-24S version was not ordered by the product group.  I've let them know there's an inquiry but I can't promise if/when they will authorize production. We were discussing a list of new icons  back in January but they haven't given us a "go" yet.

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

Hi Brett,

Any updates on the WS-C3750X-24S stencils?

Regards,

Paul.

Hi Paul,

No, I did not receive a reply from the product group so I've pinged them again.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Hi Brett,

Are the WS-C3750X-24S stencils still in the works?

Thanks,

Kerry

Hi Kerry,

I'm sorry but I still have no response from the product group.  I've just emailed them again.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Hey Brett,

if you need some more pressure on the 3750 product group - I'm also looking for WS-C3750X-24S-E stencils.

Justification: We are at the moment reworking the Visio files of one of Germanys Top 3 car companies, and they are going to buy some dozens of the WS-C3750X-24S-E - so it would be nice if we could use the proper stencils for the documentation, and not have to use a white text box with the model name while all the other devices have the proper stencils...

Thanks a lot in advance and good luck ;-)

Björn

Hey Brett,

do you have any news about the 3750 stencils?

Also, do you have any stencils of the WS-C3560V2-24PS-S and WS-C3560V2-48PS-S?

I kindly await your reply ;-)

Thanks in advance!

Björn Hansen

Hi Bjorn,

Unfortunately, no word from the product group yet.  I've connected with the right person but they have not yet elected to proceed.  I'm sorry but I don't have the WS-C3560V2-24PS-S and WS-C3560V2-48PS-S.  I wish I could be more helpful.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Hi Brett,

I have a similar request like Bjorn's and several others. I am looking for the fiber switches in the 3750 series, specifically the WS-C3750x-24FS. Will these be included in the 3750 package when it is released? Also, I couldn't find anything for the RPS-2300 system. Please advise.

Thanks,

Steven

Hi Steven,

I've just relayed your request to the product group.  As I've mentioned here, we cannot do anything without their authorization.  I'm currently pursuing the 3750X requests from this thread with them.  Please bear with us.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

I just found out that the 3750 file I submitted was lost in transition to the web posting team, so I've resubmitted it and the update should be available within a day or so.  I know I've said that before and I apologize for the delay.

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.