cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to request missing Visio stencils?

gary.t.giesen
Level 1
Level 1

There are several Visio stencils that are missing from the library that I need. They're important to me (and I imagine others want them too) as I need to do rack elevation diagrams. I hate to open a TAC case on them but not sure what else to do. Any thoughts?

The stencils I require are:

ASA5510 (Rear view - the side with the interfaces)

ME-C6524GT-8S (Rear view - the side with the power supplies) - 24 Ethernet - 10/100/1000 interfaces + 8 Gigabit Ethernet SFP uplinks, 1 fan tray

PWR-400W-AC - 400W AC power supply for the Cisco ME 6524

PWR-400W-DC - 400W DC power supply for the Cisco ME 6524

ME-C3750-24TE-M (Rear View - the side with the power supplies) - Cisco Catalyst 3750 Metro

PWR-ME3750-AC - Cisco Catalyst 3750 Metro Switch Primary AC power supply

PWR-ME3750-DC - Cisco Catalyst 3750 Metro Switch Primary AC power supply

Cheers

210 Replies 210

Hi Jerad,

I'm sorry but the Cisco site shows Secure Access Control Server as "end of life". The product groups will not fund "EOL" product Visio icons.

Regards,

Brett Newman
Cisco Visio Production
Visimation Inc.
www.shapesource.com

Peter Marquis
Level 1
Level 1

HI Brett,

Is there any chance of getting approval for the Cisco Meraki product range, as the images they have are not really usable in the same way?

@PivotalPete "The only stupid question is the one you don't Ask." - A uni lecturer I had once Check Out our offerings at: http://www.pivotalnetworks.co.uk

Hi Peter,

Sorry for the slow response. I was not in this forum for over a week.

I've searched the Cisco directory for a person to work with in the Meraki group and I've sent an email to one that seems promising. This may take some time since I currently have no contacts in that group.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Hi Peter,

I just connected with the team so the discussion has started on the Maraki products but I cannt predict how long it will be before they approve the project.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

mpsgroupit
Level 1
Level 1

Brett - 

I'm trying to find Visio Stencils for the following cards in my Cisco 2921 Router:

• VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1
  • VWIC3-1MFT-T1/E1

I can't seem to find them in either the VIC stencil group or the Cisco 2900 Router stencil group located here: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/visio-stencil-listing.html

Any info on these stencils?

Thanks!

Hi,

I apologize for the slow response but I was hoping for a reply from the product manager that I've been contacting via email. So far I have not received a one so I cannot give you any useful information about the possibility of developing these 2 shapes yet. I wish I could be more helpful but we need product group sponsorship for the Visio work.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

cameron.long1
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Brett,

I am trying to find the following stencils for Cisco IP Phones:

I found the Cisco stencils on the website, doc but it hasn't been updated for 11 years.  Any info on these stencils?

Thanks,

Cameron Long

Hi Cameron,

We haven't had much luck with that product group sponsoring new Visio shapes but I will forward them your request and hopefully we can get approval to go ahead.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

Hey Brett,

I appreciate your quick response.  Thanks for your help!

Cameron

Hey Brett,

Any news on getting those Visio shapes sponsored and approved? Thanks for your time.

Thanks again,

Cameron Long

Hey Brett,

I am trying to find the following stencils for Cisco SPA500 series

I found the Cisco stencils on the website but it hasn't been updated in years.  Any info on these stencils?

Thanks

Hi Sergio,

Unfortunately, I haven't had much interest from this particular product group to update their Visio files. I've tried many times with very limited response. Therefore, I'm sorry to say that I would not expect to see these any time soon.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Hi Cameron,

As you can see from my reply to Sergio in this discussion, the product group has not been responsive to my inquiries. I will continue to try but there is nothing on the horizon.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Hey Brett,

Thank you very much for your work on trying to get me the Visio's.  I appreciate it very much.  That said, if they happen to reach out to you, please reply as I could use those very much.  Thanks again!

Cameron Long

stephen barcena
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Brett, do you have any plans to do the 6840 series product line? These are relatively knew, so I figure there might be some delay.

Thanks!