cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to request missing Visio stencils?

gary.t.giesen
Level 1
Level 1

There are several Visio stencils that are missing from the library that I need. They're important to me (and I imagine others want them too) as I need to do rack elevation diagrams. I hate to open a TAC case on them but not sure what else to do. Any thoughts?

The stencils I require are:

ASA5510 (Rear view - the side with the interfaces)

ME-C6524GT-8S (Rear view - the side with the power supplies) - 24 Ethernet - 10/100/1000 interfaces + 8 Gigabit Ethernet SFP uplinks, 1 fan tray

PWR-400W-AC - 400W AC power supply for the Cisco ME 6524

PWR-400W-DC - 400W DC power supply for the Cisco ME 6524

ME-C3750-24TE-M (Rear View - the side with the power supplies) - Cisco Catalyst 3750 Metro

PWR-ME3750-AC - Cisco Catalyst 3750 Metro Switch Primary AC power supply

PWR-ME3750-DC - Cisco Catalyst 3750 Metro Switch Primary AC power supply

Cheers

210 Replies 210

Hi Stephen,

We have just completed the C6840 Visio shapes and are waiting for final review and acceptance from the product group. Please check the download page early next week. I hope to have their response by then. Once they approve, we will submit it for posting and it takes about 24 hours for the web group to post the file.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

Hi Stephen,

We just submitted the C6800 updates to the Cisco web group for posting and should be available on the download page by 1/12/16.

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

Thanks Brett!

Any plans to create stencils for 9500-series. I'd need 9500-40X. There is already a comment almost a year ago, where user asked for those, but still nothing... And I thought this is your state-or-the-art LAN switching solution, but support is this bad. 

markrsimon
Level 1
Level 1

Suggested corrections:

File: switches_cisco_nexus_9000.zip (downloaded from CCO today, 2016_01_14)

Stencil: N9K-C9372PX Front

#1: The stencil looks good, except the text on the front of the switch states 9372TX instead of PX.

#2: The description of the stencil, states '48p 11/0G SFP+' when it should be '48p 1/10G SFP+'

Hi Mark,

Good catch... thank you! The front label text was our mistake. The description was copy/pasted from the original data sheet that has since been corrected. We've made the changes but they won't be posted on the Visio download page until the next time we add something to the N9K Visio stencil.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

Hi Brett,

Is it possible to update the Nexus 9K visio stencil with the following devices:

N9K-C93180YC-FX
N9K-C93108TC-FX
N9K-C9348GC-FXP
N9K-C9336C-FX2
N9K-C93240YC-FX2
N9K-C9364C

Thanks

gary.t.giesen
Level 1
Level 1

Brett,

Could I please request stencils for the ASR-9006 + ASR-9006-BAFFLE (basically the ASR 9006 turned sideways with the air baffle kit attached) - front and rear views.

Would also like the A9K-VSM-500 Virtual Services Module for the ASR 9000.

Thanks!

Hi Gary,

I've just sent a request to the product group. As you know, our work depends on their approval.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

Brett,

Any word on the NIM modules from 2015? I was just looking at the site and see the ISR 4k stencils, however I am not finding any of the NIM stencils.

Thank You,

Adam

I am working on ACI deployment for a customer and looking for Visio stencils. I downloaded the Nexus stencils from Cisco library but don’t see the products I need. 

Here are the products being ordered for ACI solution. I can’t find the stencils in the Nexus zip file.

N9K-C9364C and N9K-C93180-FX-B24C

Hope you can make them available.

gary.t.giesen
Level 1
Level 1

Brett,

There seems to be something wrong with the ASR9910 stencil. It doesn't match any of the product photos, and modules don't fit properly in the chassis. Can you take a look and see what's up?

I found the problem. The front and rear views are reversed. Also, the product description in the Shape Data says "Cisco ASR 9010 chassis" instead of "Cisco ASR 9910 chassis"

jws1986
Level 1
Level 1

Is there stencils available for WS-C2960L-48PS-LL and WS-C2960L-24PS-LL? I made my own post earlier today but for some reason it got flagged as spam? The stencil available for the 2960 line does not have these particular models in it. Could someone assist? 

Hi Brett,

i am searching for Cisco new SG350X/550X stencils. At official cisco website, there are only the older (EOL) ones available.

Are there plans to 'produce' these newer ones?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: